Tish M. Ferguson
Highly motivated, detail-oriented and creative professional makeup artist with a stellar record of success in sales and artistry and consumer education. Strategic problem-solver who is able to multi-task, handle pressure, work as part of a team and most importantly possesses a ‘can do’ attitude while executing with urgency.
▪ Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
▪ Meets challenges head on; works well under stressful situations and in a fast-paced setting.
▪ Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships through establishment of trust.
▪ Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
▪ Deep knowledge of the importance of client relationships as it correlates to a healthy environment on set.
▪ Well versed in all skin types and understands multicultural makeup application.
▪ Knowledge of Male Grooming for TV Production and Press.
▪ Knowledge of wig making, hair pieces and maintenance.
▪ Able to reach and surpass personal and business deadlines.
▪ Understands the importance of lighting and camera angles as it pertains to makeup and hair.
▪ Able to understand the client’s needs and execute under strict deadlines.
▪ Handled major beauty budgets of clients, Television Networks and Production Companies.
▪ Able to hire and lead a team of artists for production
Head of Hair and Makeup Dept.- BET’s The Rundown w/Robin Thede
Hair and Makeup For Erica Ash- BET’s In Contempt Promo
Key Makeup Artist/ HairStylist- MTV/51Minds
Makeup Artist/ HairStylist- Bravo/Watch What Happens Live
Makeup Artist/ HairStylist- Pomp & Clout Productions
Lincoln University| 2003-2007
Minor: Communications Major: English Education